Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Tiger Woods Ignores Sick Half-Brother

Tiger Woods is a wealthy man with great skills in golf but what wasnt great was his personality. His half-brother Kevin asked for help from Tiger because he was diagnosied with multiple scierosis. Yet when texts were sent to him by his cousin he did not respond or give a simple call which would make Kevin feel better.
 
Reflection
Even when you have all the money in the world it dosent make you a good sure it gives you power but with that power you cant get happiness unless you are a good person who isnt selfish, greddy, self-absorbed and other things that can make someone look like a total jerk.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment