Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013



Study for Multiple Exams

Part 1

How I study for multiple exams, deal with multiple projects: Really it is my time management that I explained above. If I see I have multiple things due or to study for all at the same time I spread out my time beforehand. For example, if I have a test Monday, and 2 test on Tuesday then I will study for my Monday test Thursday and part of Friday. Start studying for my next test on the second half of Friday and part of Saturday as well and part of Sunday. Then Sunday night I can review for my Monday test because I already studied for it. When that is over I can begin reviewing for the other test. My overall study method: I try to break up over several days or at least two. I get blogged down if I try to pull an all-nighter. How I’ve overcome an initial bad grade: if I’ve received a low grade I probably knew it was coming because I didn’t prepare properly or I didn’t use the right study habit for that class. I usually try to go over what I did wrong and sometimes discuss with the teacher what I can do different on the exam or what they suggest I do for studying for the next exam.

Choose the right!!!!!
choose

No comments:

Post a Comment