Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Thursday, January 24, 2013


Summary: There is a competition in Tennessee which consists of horses “Walking” in a track, they are judged by the way they walk which is supposed to be unique and fancy in a way, the con to this though, is to cause or train horses to walk in such a way they are commonly tortured to produce this result.

Reflection: I think it is disgusting that people can be capable of doing this to a living creature just for fame and/or glory. There should be no exceptions where torture should be acceptable. You have to have issues in order to do such a thing to such a beautiful and astonishing animals, I believe any trainers caught or suspected to be doing so should automatically be banned or exiled from the competition(s) because it is not right. Do not be like these trainers.

No comments:

Post a Comment