Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Friday, January 18, 2013


Student Success Statement


“Seek to do good and you will find that      happiness will run after you.”

When you do what is right you get happiness. When you do what is wrong not happiness but consequences will follow you. Doing what is right can make you feel good about yourself when choosing the wrong will only make you feel regret at one point in your life. Happiness is always there for you but when you choose the wrong it gets further away from you. As you continue to choose the wrong happiness will only get further away until it is gone and you won’t be able to get it back  until you choose the right and fix the mistakes you did that got you to your misery. So always choose the right and be happy.

Ex 1: Don’t Smoke = Healthy Life

Ex 2: Do Smoke = Death

No comments:

Post a Comment