Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Thursday, January 31, 2013

 
Student Success Statement
“It is our duty to concentrate all our influence to make popular that which is sound and good, and (to make) unpopular that which is unsound (and not good).”
-Joseph Smith
REFLECTION: This tell me that when you have duties to attend always try your best and do your job right because one mistake can cause a lot of damage even when you don’t think it will affect others but if you try your hardest things will always come at right and no one will get hurt.
Ex:
·    When you are a police officer you have to take your job serious when it comes to robbery, murder, etc. If you don’t take it serious then someone could end up hurt or die.

No comments:

Post a Comment