Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013



High School Graduation-

Pleasure or Pain

REFLECTION: Ms. Cooper got arrested for cheering for her daughter on her graduation day. She got arrested because she was told not to cheer for individual students but she did not agree with that and decided to break it. She had to pay about $285 dollars just for cheering. It might be crazy but even if you break a simple rule like that there will be big consequences even when it’s for the most ridiculous things so it’s better to choose the right and get rewarded then choosing the wrong and getting punished. It’s better to get pleasure than pain so do what’s right and good things will happen because when you do you open up the gates to… success.

No comments:

Post a Comment