Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Friday, January 25, 2013


Student Success Statement


 

“I know only that what is moral is what you feel good after and what is immoral is what you feel bad after.”

-Ernest Hemingway

Pay attention to what’s right and what’s wrong.

After you do something that is the right thing you will feel good, doing the right thing is what is moral, after doing a bad thing you would feel bad, this would be immoral, it goes against your morals and is not the right choice, so why feel bad? It’s great to be able to feel good so choose the right and do what’s right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment