Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Thursday, January 17, 2013


“American Idol’s” Gentle Giant Jermaine Jones Disqualified for Criminal Past

What I learned about this story is that when you choose the wrong you might not get the consequences at that exact moment and you might be able to escape it for a while but soon enough reality will catch up to you and there will be consequences to pay because by choosing the wrong in the present it can harm you in the future when you least expect it. Don’t think that when you get away from what you did it won’t come back and haunt you later in life because it will and it can be 10 times worse than what you did in the past. So remember to always choose the right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment