Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Thursday, January 24, 2013


Student Success Statement

“My strength is as the strength of ten because my heart is pure.”

                      -Alfred, lord Tennyson

When you don’t lie, cheat, and steel you are pure because you always do what is right which makes you strong at heart. You can be weak with the muscle part but when it comes to your heart it is strong. People have much strength like there brain and muscles but when you choose the right your strong at heart because you don’t let yourself be influenced in the wrong things others choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment