Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013


Student Success Statement


 

“What’s right isn’t always popular. What’s popular isn’t always right.”

-Howard Cosell

Many people fall to peer pressure and just go along with what everyone is doing, the problem is what mostly everyone is doing is not the right thing to do. You need to make choices for yourself, if it’s the right choice then choose it, don’t just make a decision because it’s what people suggest or believe you should do, make sure it’s because you believe it is the right choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment