Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013


What are the 3 magic keys to living your life with integrity?

The 3 magic keys to living your life with integrity are:

v   Honesty

v   Loyalty

v   Courage



I choose these because without honesty you would be a liar and that can haunt your conscience for a very long time which can be a big obstacle in life living with a bad conscience. I choose loyalty because it’s good to have someone you trust and can be trusted by your side at all times. I choose courage because it takes courage to do what is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment