Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013


Selecting Your Courses

Part 3

Science

Science teaches you to think analytically and apply theories to reality. Colleges want to see that you’ve at least three years of laboratory science classes. A good combination includes two semesters of each of the following sciences:

·     Biology

·     Chemistry or physics

·     Earth/space science

More competitive schools expect you to take four years of lab science courses. You add two semesters in one of the following subjects:

·     Chemistry or physics (the science you didn’t already study)

·     Advanced biology

·     Advanced chemistry

·     Advanced physics

Choose The Right!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment