Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Tuesday, March 19, 2013


Student Success Statement

An elementary-school girl was locked in the bathroom by her grandparents for six years and was only able to come out to go to school and once she came home she was locked up once again just to repeat the same thing the next day. There was no reason as to why they would do that to a child but they choose the wrong and did it anyway and because they choose the wrong they sentenced 10 years in prison for kidnapping and child endangering. So if you choose the wrong you may end up locked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment