Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Monday, March 4, 2013


Student Success Statement


Goals

“In life as in football, you won’t go far, unless you know where the goalposts are.”

-Arnold Glasgow

When you are setting a goal for yourself you need to know your limits and where the goal you are trying to achieve will end.  For example in football you need to know where the goalpost is to be able to achieve the goal. Always remember to make sure you don’t spread yourself to thin and go beyond what you can unless it’s a risk you are willing to take as the responsible person you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment