Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Thursday, March 14, 2013


Student Success Statement

“In any moment of decision, the best thing you can do is the right thing.”

-Theodore Roosevelt

When you don’t know what to do when you have to choose a path or something always choose the right path. The right path can be the key to your success in the future but is you choose the wrong path somewhere in the future you will regret ever making that choice. Even when you are under peer pressure don’t let that get to you and choose the wrong just to look cool just choose what is right you’re your conscience can be clean.


No comments:

Post a Comment