Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Thursday, March 21, 2013



 

Student Success Statement

 
“Disciplining yourself to do what you know is right and important, although difficult, is the highroad to pride, self-esteem and personal satisfaction”
-Margaret Thatcher

When you discipline yourself to do what is right, a lot of great things will follow. You will enjoy living life more knowing that you are a great influence and people will enjoy being around you being confident you won’t be a bad influence, that alone is a great thing that will help your self-esteem greatly, when you have a good self-esteem, your personal satisfaction is much greater, everything just goes uphill.

No comments:

Post a Comment