Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Monday, March 18, 2013


Student Success Statement


 

“If it is not right, do not do it; if it is not true, do not say it.”

-Marcus Aurelius

*Roman Emperor from 161 AD to 180 AD

Do the right thing, if it’s not the right thing to do then simply do not do it. Doing the right thing also means being honest, therefore if you have something to say but it is not the truth; do not speak it, because if you do speak it, then you are not being honest, and when you are not honest you are not choosing the right. Its better to do what is right then what is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment