Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Thursday, March 7, 2013


Student Success Statement


 

“A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder.”

-Thomas Carlyle

 

If you do not have a goal then you are not going to go anywhere or aren’t likely to be productive, if you have a goal or a “rudder” you know where you want to be and what you have to do in order to reach the location or goal and you can reach it if you are productive enough.

Always have a goal, doesn’t matter if it is small or big, as long as you have a righteous goal you are being productive, and that is what life is about, being righteous and productive.For example to graduate High School you need to get good grades and to get good grades you need to study for Quizzes, Test, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment