Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013


Student Success Statement

To know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice”

-Confucius

When you know that something is the right thing to do but decide not to do it so you will look cool and impress other just means you are being a coward. You are brave when you know that you are doing the right thing no matter what others think. Cowardice is just an excuse that should not be used when it is choosing the right because it is always better to choose the right then choosing the wrong anytime. For example helping someone cross the street when there is a lot of cars is choosing the wrong but even when you don’t help because you are afraid yourself its ok .

No comments:

Post a Comment