Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Monday, April 8, 2013


Student Success Statement

“You must live in the present to secure your future.”

-Reverend Robert Craig

To secure your future you need to leave in the present to be able to have a future. If you do bad things in the present then your future went end well but if you have do good things in your present your future will have open doors to success and it will be bright so it’s better to make the right choices know and have a good future later than doing the wrong things and having to fix your mistakes in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment