Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Monday, April 15, 2013


Student success statement

“I think it is better to do right, even if we suffer in doing so, than to incur the reproach of our conscience and posterity.”

-Robert E. Lee

Well I did not quite get the statement but what I think he is trying to say is even if it kills us to do something that’s good instead of bad then do it don’t hesitate. Even if you suffer to do what is right do it any ways because it is the right thing to do. Doing what’s right may sometimes be painful but worth it at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment