Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Thursday, April 18, 2013


Student Success Statement

You have only always to do what is right. It will become easier by practice, and you enjoy in the midst of your trials the pleasure of an approving conscience.”

-Robert E. Lee

When you do what are right things only get better for you but if you decide to choose the wrong things only get worse and harder for you. So it’s always better to choose the right and have a great life filled with joy and success. Things are always brighter when you choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment