Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013


Marion Jones Olympic Cheater

Marion Jones was known as an Olympic winner. No one has ever seen someone win 5 medals at the Olympic before until know and it is sad to say that it was not even really because she took drugs to win the medal which is not acceptable. She was given six months of prison and was stripped of her medals because of that.

When you choose the wrong bad things happen to you in return it might not be right away but it will happen at one point just like it happened to her and know she is not trusted by those her were her fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment