Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013


Spring Break

On spring break I would go to sleep late and wake up late because I didn’t have to worry about going to school the next day. I also went out with some friends to chill at the arcade or the movies. I was invited to six flags which of I accepted because it is six flags at it is awesome. Even though it did rain during the time we were there it kind of made it better because we felt the droplets on our faces when the ride would speed down or up. I went to the beach with the family and bought some shades there. Then we rented bikes a rode them all around until it was time to eat or we got tired. We lastly got wet even though it started to get cold but we were having so much fun that we didn’t mind the water and besides once you get used to the water it doesn’t feel cold anymore unless you get out of the water then its freezing. I also went to some parties that my old and new friends were hosting and we had some music with chips, drinks, pizza, ice cream and other things that taste good. We danced like crazy people and we probably looked really dumb but we didn’t care because we were with our friends and we missed each other which made it even more fun because it reminded us of the good times we had when we would hang out after school and just kick it with each other while acting stupid. Last but not least I just watched television and just ate some cereal while in my pajamas which was relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment