Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Monday, February 11, 2013


Student Success Statement


“Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man’s doing but my own. I am the force.”

-Elaine Maxwell

Your life does not completely depend on others, it is YOUR’s so if you want something, YOU have to make it happen, not others, Earn what you want, do not expect it to be given to you, because chances are it’s not going to be handed to you without you putting some effort into achieving what you want. When wanting something make sure you out the initiative into earning it, put in the work and enjoy the fruits of your labor. Do not blame others if you slacked off and are not satisfied with what you have earned, because that is simply that, what you have earned. Choose the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment