Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Thursday, February 14, 2013


Student Success Statement

“So often, on our quest to be more popular and to be part of the “in-group,” we lose sight of things that are far more important.”

-Sean Covey

When you want to be popular you end up becoming a monster because you lose sight of what is really important. For example: Family, Friends and more. Popularity can cause you to lose more than you are gaining with it because you can lose real friends and gain fake friends who don’t care about you so remember to always know what’s important and what’s not.

No comments:

Post a Comment