Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Monday, February 4, 2013


Student Success Statement


“It’s not WHERE you live but HOW you live that counts. It’s not where you play the game but HOW you play the game that counts”

-Mr. Haymore

Playing a game or living where you live doesn’t make it an accomplishment, what does is how you got to be there, did you cheat your way through or did you earn it? If you’re happy with what you have and what you have accomplished then GREAT, don’t let other people influence you when it is not the right type of influence.

 
,
For example, who has accomplished more, A NFL player that got to where he was because he took muscle enhancing drugs or a football player that plays for recreational purposes? Many will think the NFL player but that is incorrect, he only got to where he was because of how he did so, the recreational player has accomplished much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment