Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


Student Success Statement


“Choosing the right is always the right thing to do.

-Alex Linares


When choosing the right good things come with it but when you are choosing the wrong bad things come with it. Choosing the right is the best thing to do because you don’t have to worry about regret or consequences only the rewards that come with it. When you choose the wrong your conscious is not at peace and you may feel regret and scared of the consequences that will come in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment