Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013


Student Success Statement

“Honesty is the cornerstone of character. The honest man or women seeks not merely to avoid criminal or illegal acts, but to be scrupulously fair, upright, fearless in both action and expression. Honesty pays dividends both in dollars and in peace of mind.”

-B.C. Forbes

If you are not honest at first you might think that a lie is no big deal and nobody will know you lied but that is not true because at one point somebody will find out the truth and the consequences will be major which I am sure you don’t want.

No comments:

Post a Comment