Pages

Analin Sandoval

Hello! My name is Analin and I'm 14 years old and i go to Linda Marquez High School. I like to make all my friends laugh all the time. And my school goal is to get good grades. I hope to get a good job when i am older and out of college.

Thursday, May 2, 2013


Student Success Statement

When an archer misses the mark, he turns and looks for the fault within himself.

Failure to hit the bulls-eye is never the fault of the target.

To improve your aim. Improve yourself.”

-Gilbert Arland

If you miss aiming at your goal you don’t just give up because the first time didn’t work out. You have to keep trying and find that one special thing that inspires you to pursue your dreams and goals. So never give up and continue to fight for your dreams.    

No comments:

Post a Comment